background

Monday, June 8, 2015

I've Got Talent!!!

Today I find myself in Idaho with my car but no car keys. I know exactly where my keys are...my spare key is in Jackson and my main set of keys is in West Valley. Now you may be asking yourself how I accomplished such a feat? It was quite simple really. This last weekend I attended a fun filled family reunion in Utah. Saturday night I stayed at my aunt's place. I left my keys on the floor at her place and honestly didn't think further on it until I got home and saw my car sitting in the driveway and I realized I didn't have my keys. Lol

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

O Kim, bad luck! Good thing you can walk to work! Hopefully you get your keys back soon so you are not stuck.

Kim said...

Haha ya. I got my keys back yesterday morning thanks to my friend who had just moved down to Utah and was coming up for their last load so they could get their home in Idaho put on the market to sell. It definitely could have been worse. I was lucky :)

Anonymous said...

Great to hear!!! I hope all is going well for you, and that you are enjoying the beauty of Jackson.

Kim said...

Thank you!!! Things are going well for me. Jackson is still as beautiful as ever and I am still enenjoying it here. I hope things are going well for you also.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear! No one deserves to be in the beauty of that area more than you do.